If I had to use just one product from Beautycounter, it would be the Cleansing Balm. This balm is by far the most versatile and unique product I have used. Loaded with nourishing butters and oils, this rich balm packs a beauty-punch! Unlike cleansing with coconut or jojoba oil based cleansers, the cleansing balm is made from anti-oxidant rich raspberry, cranberry, davana and magnolia oils. Rich in vitamin C, it brightens the tone and texture of your skin while soothing any imperfections or irritations.
I also use this balm when my skin on my stomach or hands is irritated. Thanks to my Celiac disease, I develop painful rashes when exposed to gluten or nightshades and this balm has helped to soothe and take away some of the pain. I also have a tendency to infect easily and a small sore can quickly turn into a boil. Not cute. Not comfortable. These boils have left scars on my face and with the continued use of this balm and the overnight peel, my scars are disappearing! It holds a dear place in my heart for these reasons!
What can this product do?
- Cleanser: The cleansing balm is a great choice to use when removing your makeup. With emollient rich oils, it gently and thoroughly lifts off dirt and makeup while plumping and soothing your skin.
- Mask: when left on for 30 minutes, the balm will deliver much-needed moisture to your skin, leaving it soft and supple!
- Overnight treatment: the balm makes a superb choice for an overnight hydrating and brightening treatment. The raspberry seed oils are rich in Vitamin C to help even our skin tone and lighten any dark or age spots. Magnolia and davana oils provide deep hydration, essential to reducing fine lines and wrinkles and plumping your skin from the inside out.
- Skin treatment: the balm is perfect at protecting skin against harsh winter winds and will soothe mildly sun-burnt skin in the summer.
- Heal: this product is terrific at healing cracked skin on the hands, elbows, feet as well as soothing rashes caused by rosacea or eczema. The balm is also a great choice to use when your little baby has rashes from teething or when they have chapped cheeks.
- Lip treatment: we all want kissable lips, and this balm will soothe, plump and hydrate the most chapped of lips!
Who is this product for?
The cleansing balm is for anyone! Men, women, children…it is hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin. Even if you have oily skin, do not be afraid of an oil-based product! Often our skin produces too much oil when it is severely dehydrated. The use of the balm will help counter excess oil production and will balance out your skin.
How do I use this product?
- To cleanse: apply a pea-sized amount onto dry skin and massage all over your face using your fingertips in circular motions. After a minute or two, wash off using warm water and a soft face cloth. Do not rub your skin! Just gently massage off the product, being extra gentle with your eyes.
- Mask/Overnight treatment: For a face mask, apply a pea sized amount to dry skin and leave on for 30 minutes then gently wipe off with a warm and moist face cloth. For an overnight treatment, leave on overnight! This one is easy folks.
- Skin treatment: apply to chapped, irritated and sore skin and leave on. Do not wipe off. Allow the product to completely soak in.
For a limited time (until February 25th, 2019 – or until supplies last) you can receive a FREE container of the cleansing balm (valued at $89) when you spend $200 or more on the Beautycounter website. Not ready to commit to $200? No sweat! I would just highly encourage you to try this product next time you need a cleanser, treatment or all-around magic balm.
Protect and nurture that skin!